Benchmade 15400 Mel Pardue Hunter Fixed 3.48" S30V Stonewashed Blade, OD/Black Striped Micarta Handles, Leather Sheath
The first custom collaboration in the Benchmade HUNT line, the Pardue Hunter is a compact, capable knife with a very subdued look. Mel Pardue brings years of hunting experience and practicality to the design of this all-around hunting fixed blade with bushcraft in its blood. If you're looking for something small that is a serious performer, the Pardue Hunter is a superb option for you.
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel drop point blade (58-60HRC)
- Olive drab and black striped Micarta handles
- Pressure-fit rich leather sheath with integrated guard
- Blade Length: 3.48"
- Handle Length: 3.48"
- Overall Length: 7.96"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.132"
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Thickness: 0.57"
- Handle Material: Olive Drab and Black Striped Micarta
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Weight: 5.08 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 7.10 oz.
- Designer: Mel Pardue
- Made in the USA