DescriptionKS1324: 1324 Cathode Folding KnifeKershaw Knives Not ultra-fancy, just ultra-functional.
In a battery, the cathode attracts the positive charge. One look at Kershaw’s Cathode tanto and we predict you'll have a very positive attraction indeed.The Cathode isn't ultra fancy, just ultra functional. The 2.25" tanto blade is great for slicing and piercing. A top grind adds a touch of style, while heavy jimping on the spine ensures a secure grip—especially when you need to choke up on the blade for detail work. The blade opens with a flipper and the SpeedSafe assisted opening, so one-handed opening is a breeze. And, since it's a flipper knife, it's perfect for left - or right-handed users.The handle is stainless steel, hot-stamped with a repeating pattern that's not only looks good, but also enhances grip. The Cathode locks up securely during use thanks to the solid frame lock. Black hardware, including a backspacer with additional jimping and a reversible pocketc lip, sets off the Cathode's all-steel good looks.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.5" (14.0 cm)
- Blade Material: 4Cr14 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Left/Right Carry
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (76.5 g)