DescriptionKS1660BLKW: 1660BLKW Leek, BlackwashKershaw Knives A MUST-HAVE ADDITION TO YOUR LEEK COLLECTION
The famous Kershaw Leek just got better—with the new BlackWash finish that gives this Leek an already-broken-in look, like your favorite pair of well worn jeans. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The BlackWash™ Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3" (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4" (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7" (17.9 cm)
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, blackwash finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, blackwash finish
- Made in the USA